The Marin County Office of Education offers programs and services for students, teachers, and families in Marin County. MCOE services nineteen school districts in our county, supporting technology and educational services in public as well as private K 12 institutions.
MCOE is comprised of ten divisions (Personnel, Administration, Information Services, General Services, Special Education, Regional Occupation Programs, SELPA, Educational Services, Alternative Education, Business Services). Each division works to develop new programs and enhance existing programs supporting school districts and the MCOE.
MCOE Student Programs include:
MARIN COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION LOCAL EDUCATION AGENCY PLAN (LEAP) 2011-2012
MARIN COUNTY OFFICE OF EDUCATION COORDINATED SINGLE PLANS FOR STUDENT ACHIEVEMENT 2012-2013
The Marin County Office of Education will provide leadership and services as a community asset that earns and enjoys the respect and support of our students, parents, and community taxpayers by:
- Providing programs and services to prepare students to be productive citizens;
- Establishing tangible measurable criteria for the evaluation of all Marin County Office of Education’s programs and services;
- Insuring the quality of Marin County Office of Education’s programs and services by comparative and analytical evaluation of student achievement;
- Demonstrating the cost-efficient utilization of available resources by monitoring the balance between commitment and results;
- Providing effective, centralized services to the districts and schools in Marin County; and
- Advancing technology and telecommunications for Marin County’s students and community.