Programs and Services
Currently, the Special Education Department operates a total of 35 Special Day Classes on 20 different school sites throughout Marin County. We also provide itinerant services to students in their home school setting with low incidence disabilities including hearing loss and/or vision impairments.
- California Early Start Program (ages 0-3)
- Early Intervention (ages 3-5)
- Self-contained classes with specialized academic instruction for students with extensive support needs (ages 3-22)
- Self-contained classes with specialized academic instruction for students with autism (ages 3-22)
- Theraputic treatment programs for students with social-emotional and behavioral needs (grades kindergarten-12)
- Itinerant support services (ages 3 – 22)