SchoolsRule Marin - Employee Contribution Program
SchoolsRule supports all our districts. SchoolsRule has distributed more than $2 million on a per student basis.
- The Payroll Deduction Program offers school employees the chance to set up automatic donations that come out of their paycheck each month. The contribution sign up sheet has been provided to all districts.
- These donations can be as little as $1 and are tax deductible.
- The funds go directly toward the SchoolsRule annual fundraising effort which benefits ALL of Marin's public school students equally on an ADA basis.
- All funds are used in the areas of art, literacy, technology and/or health.
- Setting up the deduction is a simple one step process for employees.