QSS Employee Self-Service (ESS) Available
Employee Self-Service (ESS) provides employees with access to their own personnel, payroll and leave information. ESS improves customer service by allowing employees access to information stored within QSS, through a convenient website.
- Improve employee personnel record accuracy by allowing employees access to view their records
- Reduce Human Resources and Payroll staff time spent answering routine questions regarding personnel, payroll and leave information
- Improve customer service by allowing employees 24-7 access to their personnel, payroll and leave information
If your district has not begun deployment, contact Victoria Seils at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in crafting your implementation plan.
Districts are starting to plan for E-RATE telecommunications and Internet access discount applications for the 2018-19 schools year. ERATE training and resources can be found at the California K12 High Speed Network website.
2017-18 School Year IT Committees/Groups Meeting Dates
Listed below are the upcoming scheduled meeting dates for the following IT committee and groups that have also been shared with your district IT staff.
Countywide Technology Committee Meetings
- February 9, 2018
- November 3, 2017
- April 6, 2018
Aeries Marin Users Group Meeting
- October 6, 2017, February 9, 2018
- December 8, 2017, May 4, 2018
Data Processing Consortium Committee Meeting
- October 25, 2017
MARINOVATORS - SAVE THE DATE: April 21, 2018
Marin Student Science Art and Technology Showcase at the College of Marin is scheduled for April 21, 2018.