ACA Reporting Open Labs
ACA reporting training sessions were held in October to provide an understanding of the process we use, go over the data collection spreadsheet, changes in the reporting for 2017, and timelines for preparation. Open labs with staff available to assist with the process on:
November 29, 2017 from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm AND
December 20, 2017 from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm
Commuter Benefits - SMART Train, Emergency Ride Home and Lyft Line Promotion
- Sonoma Marin Area Rail Transit (SMART) train has officially launched. The train will run from the Sonoma County Airport to downtown San Rafael - with multiple stops in between. The Marin County Office of Education (MCOE) is pleased to offer discounted pricing for SMART’s unlimited Eco-Pass for the 2017-18 school year. School employees can purchase an Eco-Pass for unlimited rides all month for only $155 per month using pre-tax dollars! Orders for the monthly Eco-Pass need to be placed by October 10 for use beginning November 1, 2017. Information on the Commuter Benefits program can be found on the MCOE Personnel website under Commuter Benefits.
- Should an employee emergency arise, Transportation Authority of Marin (TAM) Emergency Ride Home (ERH) Program provides a reimbursable ride home in cases of emergency for employees who use alternative transportation, such as carpooling, vanpooling, public transit, SMART train, bicycling, and walking. Details on the Emergency Ride Home Program can be found by clicking here. All Marin businesses are eligible to participate in this free program. To enroll in the program, visit the TAM website and select Employer Enrollment.
- $5 Off Lyft Line To/from SMART Stations in Marin County - A passenger beginning or ending a SMART train ride at a Marin County station (Novato North Station, Hamilton Station, Marin Civic Center, or Downtown San Rafael) during the SMART hours of operations on Monday through Friday can receive a discount of up to $5 when using Lyft line.
- Passenger must pay for the first $2 of their Lyft Line ride, and TAM will cover up-to the next $5.
- To receive the up-to $5 discount, participants must:
- Download the Lyft App and Register for an Account
- Use Lyft Line option on the Lyft app, allowing passengers on a similar route to share the ride
- Enter the promo code to receive up-to $5 credit on up to 40 trips a month
- Details on the Lyft Line promotion can be found here.
Questions can be directed to Kate Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org.