Serving Students with Autism - 4 Part Series:
This training presented by Karen Kaplan is intended for educators working with students with autism.
- Part 3 - February 15, 2018 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. This training will look at established and emerging practices.
- Part 4 - May 3, 2018 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. This training will explore the 4 types of Differential Instruction: Content, Process, Response, and Environment.
Tipi for Children: Resolving Emotional Difficulties in Kids - 2 Part Series February 2018This training presented by Cedric Bertelli is a program for teachers that was deleloped specifically for young children (ages 2-9). This course empowers children to resolve emotional difficulties without teachers having to understand the underlying causes. Tipi can be used by anyone, anywhere, without prior knowledge.
- Part 1 - February 7, 2018 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Part 2 - February 28th, 2018 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tipi for Children: Resolving Emotional Difficulties in Kids - 2 Part Series April 2018
- Part 1 - April 4, 2018 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Part 2 - April 18, 2018 1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Crisis Prevention & Preparedness: Comprehensive School Safety and Planning (PREPaRE) is coming April 17, 18, 19
Inclusive Preschool ProposalThe Marin SELPA and Marin County Office of Education are collaborating with Lifehouse Agency and Dominican University of CA to pilot one inclusive preschool classroom beginning in the fall of 2018. This joint venture is designed to meet the needs of our community members, specifically young children - with and without special needs and their parents.