The Marin Quality Counts Awards and Incentive programs are designed to increase the retention and academic and professional preparedness of early childhood educators working in early care and education programs in Marin County. Participants are awarded monetary awards in recognition of advancement toward higher education degrees and child development permits or completion of approved professional learning opportunities. The program supports development and leadership skills of the early childhood education workforce, in order to maintain high quality programs.
MARIN QUALITY COUNTS AWARD AND INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
- Academic Awards - Applications available at https://caregistry.org/ on your Workforce Registry Dashboard. Due October 1, 2021.
- 21 Hours Professional Learning Incentive - Application - Solicitud. Due October 1, 2021
- PreK, TK, K Anti-Bias Network Incentive - Application coming soon!
- For LEAD PREK, TK and K Teachers and Administrators, Directors and Supervisors
- Invitation to Particpate Due August 20, 2021
- PreK, TK, K Mini Grant - Application coming soon!
- Luna Dance Reimbursement Application
- CA ECE Workforce Registry Administrator Access Incentive - Application coming soon!
- CA ECE Workforce Registry Profile Incentive - Application coming soon!
- W-9 Form
- Eligibility Form: Academic
- Formulario de Elegibilidad (Académico)
- Employer Verification Form
- Student Education and Goals Form
- Release and Exchange of Information
- Liberación e Intercambio de Información
- Verification of Professional Development Form
- Academic Award Supplemental Forms
- Formularios Suplementarios de Premios Académicos
Between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022, the Commission on Teacher Credentialing will be waiving the application fee for first-time Child Development Permit Applications (any level) and upgrades to Child Development Permits.
For support in Child Development Permit Application. Please contact Tanya Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org.