AWARD & INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
The Marin Quality Counts Awards and Incentive programs are designed to increase workforce retention, and academic and professional preparedness of early learning practitioners working with children, birth to 3rd grade, and their families in Marin County. Participants are awarded monetary awards in recognition of advancement towards higher education degrees and child development permits or completion of approved professional learning opportunities. The program supports development and leadership skills of the early learning workforce, in order to maintain high quality early learning programs.
MARIN QUALITY COUNTS AWARD AND INCENTIVE PROGRAMS
Applicants may need a California Workforce Registry Number.
Early Education Teacher Development Reimbursement Program
For EETD support, contact Tanya Taylor, email@example.com
- Flyer and registration information through links below.
- Additional forms
Academic Awards (Premios Academicos)
For Academic Award support, contact Iris Marin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are located online at the California Early Care and Education Workforce Registry website on your Workforce Registry Dashboard. Due by December 31, 2023
Professional Learning Programs
Contact Iris Marin at email@example.com for more information. Stipend Application due by November 15, 2023
- Review the Program Menu (Click here)
- Register for the program through the registration link on the Program Menu.
- W-9 Form
- Professional Learning Reflection Form
- Formulario de Reflexión Sobre el Aprendizaje
- Student Education and Goals Form
- Release and Exchange of Information
- Liberación e Intercambio de Información
- Verification of Professional Development Form
- Virtual Learning Norms Agreement
- Acuerdo de Normas de Aprendizaje Virtual