County Committee on School District Organization (CCSDO) Annual Meeting | Wednesday, November 30, 2016 | 5:30 p.m. | MCOE
The County Committee on School District Organization (CCSDO) will hold their annual meeting to elect a new Chair and Vice Chair and to confirm newly elected committee members:
- Kathy Ohm
- Stuart Tanenberg
- Richard Sloan
Marin County Office of Education is excited to announce that the Masters in Governance Program is coming to Marin County in 2017! This five course program equips board members and superintendents with the knowledge and skills to build and support an effective governance structure.
2017 Course Schedule:
- Saturday, January 21, 2017 - Course 1: Foundation of Effective Governance | Setting Direction
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 - Course 2: Student Learning & Achievement | Policy & Judicial Review
- Saturday, March 18, 2017 - Course 3: School Finance
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 - Course 4: Human Resources | Collective Bargaining
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 - Course 5: Community Relations & Advocacy | Governance Integration
All courses start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m.
Registration fee: pre-registration $249 | late or onsite registration $274 | Click here to Register for the workshop