County Committee on School District Organization (CCSDO) - November 30, 2016.
New elect Chair: Stephanie O'Brien, Supervisory District At Large
New elect Vice Chairperson: Stuart Tanenberg, Supervisory District 2
Newly elected committee members:
- Kathy Ohm, Supervisory District 1
- Stuart Tanenberg, Supervisory District 2
- Richard Sloan, Supervisory District 4
MCSBA - Save the Date! Presidents and Vice Presidents Workshop | February 1, 2017 | 6:00 - 7:30 p.m. | Marin County Office of Education
Marin County Office of Education is excited to announce that the Masters in Governance Program is coming to Marin County in 2017! This five course program equips board members and superintendents with the knowledge and skills to build and support an effective governance structure.
2017 Course Schedule:
- Saturday, January 21, 2017 - Course 1: Foundation of Effective Governance | Setting Direction
- Saturday, February 4, 2017 - Course 2: Student Learning & Achievement | Policy & Judicial Review
- Saturday, March 18, 2017 - Course 3: School Finance
- Saturday, April 22, 2017 - Course 4: Human Resources | Collective Bargaining
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 - Course 5: Community Relations & Advocacy | Governance Integration
All courses start at 8:30 a.m. and end at 4:30 p.m.
Registration fee: pre-registration $249 | late or onsite registration $274 | Click here to Register for the workshop