It is once again time for Golden Bell Recognitions! On behalf of the Golden Bell Committee, please see the attached memorandum that provides details on the awards to be presented at the Golden Bell Awards Ceremony on Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 4:30 p.m. in Angelico Hall at Dominican University of California. This year, the Golden Bell Awards will honor outstanding Classified Support Staff as well as Teacher of the Year Jennifer Marsh Russell.
Online nomination and selection forms may be accessed by clicking the links below (note, site administrators should receive this information from their district Superintendent or designee):
- Certificated Teacher Selection Form
- Classified Support Staff Selection Form
- Educator of the Year Nomination Form
- Classified Employee of the Year Nomination Form
- Golden Bell Memo and Timeline 2017
- Golden Bell Classified Support Staff Allocations 2016-17
Lists of past award recipients can be viewed at the Marin COE Golden Bell website. Please note that all Golden Bell forms must be submitted by Friday, March 10, 2017.
Thank you for your efforts in helping our community celebrate continuing excellence in our schools.