Hands-Only CPR and "Stop the Bleed" – June 10, 2017
The Marin County Emergency Medical Services Agency presents a free training on hands-only CPR. Demonstrations and instructions from local doctors, nurses, paramedics, EMTs and firefighters. Open to anyone age 8 and up. Special thanks to the Marin County Medical Reserve Corps Foundation for their invaluable support!
Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) – June 14-15, 2017
Join our highly qualified MCOE CPI trainers for a two day nonviolent crisis intervention workshop. Receive CPI certification upon completion of both days of training.
Paraeducator Training Series - June 12-23, 2017
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a special education paraeducator
- Develop skills to support special education student success
- Receive training in health and safety procedures in the school environment
- Become certified in Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training
- Gain value classroom experience working alongside experienced special educators
Project Based Learning Institute - June 27, 28 and 29, 2017
Walker Creek Ranch is hosting the 2017 Marin County Project Based Learning Institute in June, 2017. This is not only a great learning opportunity but also a chance to experience the beautiful outdoors at Walker Creek Ranch. There are four professional development opportunities to choose from: PLB 101 (Grade Level or Content Area), PBL 201 (Prerequisite: PBL 101); Coaching Academy and Leadership Academy. Please see the attached flyer for more information, registration and lodging availability at Walker Creek Ranch if needed/wanted.
The First 90 Days and Beyond - June 30, 2017
This workshop is designed for:
- Human Resources Administrators
- Classified Managers
- Support staff
Participants new to Human Resources or with experience in Human Resources will benefit from the comprehensive overview of the tasks and responsibilities of the Human Resources Office.