PLEASE NOTE: Due to school closures related to the Coronavirus/COVID-19, ROP classes and activities have been postponed. Please see the list below of postponed classes.
Postponed Classes and Activities
- Car Appreciation and Preservation Program (CAPP) - Postponed, TBD
- Education Careers Academy - Postponed, no reschedule date set
- Kaiser Youth Health Forum - Postponed, no reschedule date set
- Marin County Public Defender's Office Internship - Postponed, no reschedule date set
- Marin County Sheriff's Academy - Postponed, no reschedule date set
- North Bay Construction Corps (NBCC) - Postponed, TBD
- ROP Advanced Music Production - Postponed, TBD
- ROP Construction Technology - Postponed, TBD
- XR Marin Augmented Reality Academy - Postponed, TBD
- XR Marin Virtual Reality Academy - Postponed, TBD
- XR Marin Immersive Storytelling/360 Video Academy - Postponed, no reschedule date set
- STC Internships - Postponed, Liaisons will communicate a restart plan with students and intern hosts once the "shelter in place" is lifted.
Please contact your School to Career Liaison or email email@example.com with any questions related to postponements or restart dates.
The Marin County Office of Education (MCOE) is committed to College and Career Readiness for all Marin County students. MCOE provides direct support to Marin County high schools and students though the Marin County School to Career Partnership (STC), the Marin County Regional Occupational Program (ROP), Career Technical Education (CTE), and in leading ongoing efforts to nurture and grow Innovative School Programs.
According to the U.S. Department of Education Career Technical Education Data Story, 2019:
“At the high school level, CTE provides students with opportunities to explore a career theme of interest while learning a set of technical and employability skills that integrate into or complement their academic studies. High school CTE is meant to connect with and lead to postsecondary programs of study or additional training after high school, which may include more specialized technical instruction. These pathways can culminate in postsecondary degrees or certificates, apprenticeships, or employment.”
- K12 Strong Workforce Program (K12 SWP)
- Career Technical Education Incentive Grant (CTEIG)
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM School to Career Summer Internship Academy Orientation
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM Car Appreciation and Preservation Program (CAPP)
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Summer Career Academy Orientation