Substitute Teacher Registration Information
Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching in Marin County. We appreciate your desire to become part of the highly-valued Marin County Office of Education substitute teacher pool serving students countywide.
To register on the Countywide Substitute list, you will need to complete the 2019/2020 Substitute Registration packet.
If there are any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Substitute Meetings:
Substitute meetings provide new substitutes the opportunity to pick-up a substitute registration packet, review the packet with the Credential Analyst, and ask questions regarding substituting in Marin County. Please note: the meetings are on a walk-in, first-come, first-serve basis.
Mondays: 11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.*
Thursdays: 4:00p.m. - 5:00p.m.*
*Except on holidays and days with scheduled events. See dates below.
Marin County Office of Education, Credentials Analyst Office
1111 Las Gallinas Ave.
San Rafael, CA 94903
- June 2019: 3rd, 10th, 13th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 27th
- July 2019: 1st, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25th, and 29th
- August 2019: 1st, 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th
- September 2019: 9th, 16th, 19th, 23rd, 26th, and 30th
- October 2019: 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, 28th, and 31st
- November 2019: 4th, 18th, 21st, and 25th
- December 2019: 2nd, 5th, 9th, 12th, 16th, and 19th
- January 2020: 6th, 9th, 13th, 23rd, 27th, and 30th
- February 2020: 3rd, 6th, 10th, 13th, 20th, 24th, and 27th
- March 2020: 2nd, 5th, 9th, 12th, 16th, 19th, 23rd, 26th, and 30th
- April 2020: 2nd, 6th, 9th, 13th, 16th, 20th, 23rd, and 27th
- May 2020: 4th, 7th, 11th, 14th, 18th, 21st, and 28th
- June 2020: 1st, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25th, and 29th
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please visit: Amy Ridings' Calendar.