Substitute Teacher Registration Information
Thank you for your interest in substitute teaching in Marin County. We appreciate your desire to become part of the highly-valued Marin County Office of Education substitute teacher pool serving students countywide.
The 2020/2021 substitute registration packet is available at the following link 2020/2021 Substitute Registration Packet. Please know we're more than happy to mail a registration packet to you.
If there are any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Substitute Meetings:
Substitute meetings provide new substitutes the opportunity to review the packet with the Credentials Analyst and ask questions regarding substituting in Marin County. Due to recommendations from Public Health, the meetings are available via a phone conference. At this time, we will not be hosting in-person meetings. To schedule a phone conference, visit: https://calendly.com/aridings/weekly-substitute-meeting.
Mondays: 11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.*
Thursdays: 4:00p.m. - 5:00p.m.*
*Except on holidays and days with scheduled events. See dates below.
Phone conference: https://calendly.com/aridings/weekly-substitute-meeting
- June 2020: 1st, 4th, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25th, and 29th
- July 2020: 9th, 13th, 16th, 20th, 23rd, 27th, and 30th
- August 2020: 3rd, 6th, 10th, 13th, 17th, 20th, 24th, 27th, and 31st
- September 2020: 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, and 28th
- October 2020: 1st, 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, and 29th
- November 2020: 2nd, 9th, 12th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th
- December 2020: 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th, and 17th
- January 2021: 4th, 7th, 11th, 14th, 21st, 25th, and 28th
- February 2021: 1st, 4th, 8th, 11th, 18th, 22nd, and 25th
- March 2021: 1st, 4th, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25th, and 29th
- April 2021: 1st, 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, and 29th
- May 2021: 3rd, 6th, 10th, 13th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 27th
- June 2021: 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, and 28th
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please visit: Amy Ridings' Calendar.