Requirements to Re-register on the Countywide Substitute List
On behalf of our students and teachers, thank you for your interest in reactivating on the Countywide Substitute list.
To reactivate on the countywide substitute list, the requirements will include items from the below list. The reactivation requirements are based on when you were deactivated from the countywide substitute list.
- Re-registration form (Mandatory)
- Abuse/Neglect Reporting Requirements Statement (Mandatory)
- TB clearance (within the last 60 days)
- Proof of COVID-19 immunization
- MMR (this may be required depending on when you were deactivated)
- Training(s) – Call or email to reactivate your profile in the Keenan system. Please do not create a second profile.
- Mandated Reporter Training (this is a yearly requirement based on the school year, not calendar year)
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training (this is a bi-yearly requirement)
Available Substitute Meetings:
Substitute meetings provide reactivating substitutes the opportunity to learn about their re-registration requirements and ask questions.
The meetings are on Mondays from 11:30a.m. - 12:45p.m. and Thursdays from 4:00 - 5:00p.m. We can meet in-person or via a phone conference:
Scheduling a meeting is preferred, but walk-ins are welcome. Scheduled meetings will take priority.
If you would like to schedule a meeting, please visit the Credential Analyst's Calendar.
If there are any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.499.5863.