Marin County School Boards Association (MCSBA) Organizational Meeting - May 26, 2016
On May 26th, MCSBA held their Annual Organizational Meeting at Dominican University. The following officers were approved for 2016-2017:
- President: Brad Honsberger, Dixie School District
- Vice President: A.J. Brady, Reed School District
- Secretary: Marilyn Nemzer, Marin County Office of Education
- Treasurer: Nate Siedman, Bolinas-Stinson Union School District
Bond and Parcel Tax Forum Video
On May 2nd, MCSBA hosted a Bond and Parcel Tax Forum. This forum was for those interested in successfully passing bonds and parcel taxes in their districts.
- Bond and Parcel Tax Forum Video (also available on the MCSBA website)
Masters In Governance (MIG) Program
The MCSBA Executive Committee has discussed the possibility of offering the MIG program here in Marin and we would like to hear from you on your interest in having this program available in Marin. Click here to fill out the MIG Survey.