Secondary Science Fair
Marin County Secondary Science Fair
2018-2019 - Grades 7-12
March 4-7, 2019Bay Model Visitor Center
2100 Bridgeway Blvd., Sausalito
The Marin County Secondary Science Fair is open to all students enrolled in 7th - 12th grades, in any public or private school in Marin County. Students may submit a project individually or as a group. Projects will be selected at the student’s school to be submitted to the Marin County Science Fair. Group entries are not eligible to go on to the San Francisco Bay Area Science Fair.
Please refer to the information below to find out more about participating in the Marin County Secondary Science Fair.
- Secondary Calendar and General Information
- Secondary Helpful Hints to a Successful Project
- Secondary R and R for use of Animals
- Secondary Rules for Working with Human Subjects
- Secondary Project Categories
- SFBASF Proposal Form
- Secondary Informed Consent Form
- Secondary Project Abstract Form
- Secondary Entry Form
- Secondary Science Fair Press Release 2018-2019
- Project Proposals due January 25, 2019
- (All project proposal forms must be submitted directly to San Francisco Bay Area Science Fair - SFBASF. See form for more details).
- Project Abstracts due February 1, 2019
- Please send all Project Abstracts by mail or deliver them in person to Luz Lopez at the Marin County Office of Education. Faxes will not be accepted.
For more information contact:
Karen Allen, Academic Competitions Coordinator
Phone: (415) 499-5867
Ken Lippi, Assistant Superintendent
Marin County Office of Education
P.O. Box 4925, San Rafael, CA 94913
Phone: (415) 499-5811 Fax: (415) 491-6619