College and Career Readiness
Summer Internship Program
The Summer Internship Program provides an 8-week intensive career exploration opportunity requiring students to spend 6 to 9 hours per week on the worksite with a mentor. The internship program is recommended for juniors and seniors. Elective academic credit is available. For more information, please contact the School to Career Liaison for your school district (listed below).
- Applications Due: May 3, 2019
- Program Begins: June 17, 2019
- Program Ends: July 26, 2019
School to Career Liaisons:
- Novato Unified School District: Sita Williams - firstname.lastname@example.org
- San Rafael City Schools: Araceli Nunez - email@example.com
- Shoreline Unified School District: Esperanza Roman-Nunez - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tamalpais Union High School District: Greg Davison - email@example.com
Accessible Website InitiativeThe Marin County Office of Education is committed to providing accessibility for all. If you experience difficulty with the accessibility of any web page or documents on our site, please contact us to request this information in an alternative format. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-472-4110.