In this free workshop/training, you will learn about:
- Format of DRDP
- Use of documentation and evidence to rate measures
- Importance of inter-rater reliability
Please note that participants will be required to provide their CA ECE Workforce Registry number. Attendance to all four trainings are required for receipt of a certificate. Click here to register via the EventBrite website.
FALL EARLY LEARNING SUMMIT - EQUITY, SOCIAL JUSTICE AND ANTI-BIAS IN EARLY CARE AND EDUCATION - October 20, 2018
The Marin County Office of Education in collaboration with the College of Marin present Fall Early Learning Summit discussing the four goals of anti-bias education:
- Each child will demonstrate self-awareness, confidence, family pride, and positive social identities
- Each child will express comfort and joy with human diversity; accurate language for human differences; and deep, caring human connections
- Each child will increasingly recognize unfairness, have language to describe unfairness, and understand that unfairness hurts
- Each child will demonstrate empowerment and the skills to act, with others or alone, against prejudice and/or discriminatory actions.
.5 academic unit of credit in Early Childhood Education is available.
Participants are required to provide CA ECE Workforce Registry number to register. Receive a number at the California Early Care and Education Registry website.