Special Education Law: Legal Panel for School Administrators
December 4, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Marin County Office of Education, 1111 Las Gallinas Avenue, San Rafael, CA 94903
TIPI Training: Resolving Emotional Difficulties in Kids
Intended Audience: All educators who work with students that could benefit from engaging in mindfulness practices to support emotional regulation.
Tipi for Children is a training program for teachers that was developed specifically for young children (ages 2-9). This course empowers children to resolve emotional difficulties without teachers having to understand the underlying causes. Tipi can be used by anyone, anywhere, without prior knowledge!
The course is a highly informative, two part workshop for professionals working with children. The training allows participants to:
- Facilitate the resolution of children's emotional challenges
- Learn how to calm a child in distress instantly
- Permanently address emotional difficulties and the resulting behaviors
Presented by Cedric Bertelli, Director of TIPI USA
Two Part Series (YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR AND ATTEND BOTH SESSIONS):
- Wednesday January 16, 2019 AND Wednesday January 30, 2019 from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday February 6, 2019 AND Wednesday February 27, 2019 from 1:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.