Early Childhood Education
The Teaching Pyramid Framework is founded on evidence-based practice originally developed by the CSEFEL, authorized by California Department of Education, and aligned with California's Early Learning and Development System.
- Leadership Team - the first workshop date in this series is Thursday, September 12, 2019
- PreK, Early Intervention TK-1st grade - this workshop is being held so participants can attend either Fridays OR Saturdays. The first dates of the workshop series are Friday, September 13, 2019 OR Saturday, September 14, 2019.
The Trauma Informed Practice workshop is a pre-requisite for further Trauma Informed Practices Workshops. Choose to attend one Workshop on either September 21, 2019, or September 26, 2019.
This workshop is required for future DRDP Modules. In this free workshop you will learn about:
- Format of DRDP (2015)
- Use of documentation and evidence to rate measures
- Importance of inter-rater reliability
This Early Childhood Education workshop series is open for approved classroom teams.
- September 21, 2019 - Trauma 100
- October 12, 2019 - Self-Care & Practical Strategies
- November 9, 2019 - Living in Diverse Society
- February 1, 2020 - Living in Diverse Society
- March 21, 2020 - Living in Diverse Society
- April 18, 2020 - Living in Diverse Society
This Early Childhood Education workshop is for:
- All new Quality Improvement participants (required)
- Anyone who is interested in Intro To CLASS or a CLASS Overview
Please refer to the flyer for the Leadership Development Series dates, discussion topics, registration and more information.