JOIN ONE OF OUR FALL 2023 VIRTUAL INFORMATION SESSIONS
- Virtual Info Sessions: Wednesdays, September 6th & 20th from 3:45pm – 4:45pm
Zoom Meeting ID: 822 4080 4299 Passcode: 001109
- Spring 2024 Application Deadline: We admit students on a rolling basis until all available seats are filled; the application portal opens on August 7th with the first deadline closing on December 1, 2023
Dear Prospective Candidates:
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a degree in Educational Administration & Leadership and earn a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential* Here is why MLI’s Spring 2024 Educational Administration & Leadership Program is the best option to accommodate your academic goals and demanding work schedules:
- The program is designed with YOU in mind! All classes are hybrid/blended, with face-to-face meetings scheduled every other Saturday while PK-12 schools are in session.
- As of 2019, ALL educational administration candidates are required to fulfill the California Administrator Performance Assessment/CalAPA requirement (similar to EdTPA for teachers). SFSU’s Educational Administration & Leadership Program embeds CalAPA competencies in its coursework to support candidates as they prepare for CalAPA!
- This is a one-year (12 months)/2.5-semester program. The program commences at the start of the Spring’24 semester (January) and concludes at the end of the Fall’24 semester (December).
- The program offers considerable savings in tuition/fees (approximately $11,500 for the entire program based on the 2022-23 tuition schedule)! In addition to completing coursework for Tier I Preliminary Administrative Services Credential, you will also earn an MA in Educational Administration & Leadership at no extra cost!
- Spring: EDAD 713: Administrative Processes; ISED 797: Seminar in Educational Research; EDAD 714: Practicum: Site Administration; EDAD 763: Law and Education
- Summer: EDAD 743: Educational Planning, Technology & Evaluation & EDAD 774:
Change Processes and Education
- Fall: EDAD 723: School Administration; EDAD 753: Human Resource Administration; EDAD 784: Special Education Administration; EDAD 733: Curricular Leadership for Multicultural Education; & EDAD 892: Internship/Educational Administration II
If you are ready to apply, please contact Dr. Matthews at email@example.com
* Enrollment Prerequisites: (1) A valid Clear California teaching credential OR pupil personnel services credential, OR health services credential, OR library services credential OR designated subject credential with a baccalaureate degree, OR a Clinical or Rehabilitative Services Credential. (2) Complete five years of full-time teaching or service in the above-listed credentials (NOTE: five-years of full-time service requirement must be completed by the end of the program or soon after completion; hence, prior to enrollment, candidates should have at least 3 to 4 years of full-time certificated work experience).