Early Childhood Education
Introduction to CLASS - October 5, 2019 in English, October 19, 2019 in Spanish, December 5 & 12, 2019 in Spanish
This Early Childhood Education workshop is for:
- All new Quality Improvement participants (required)
- Anyone who is interested in Intro to CLASS or a CLASS Overview, please click on the correcponding flyers listed below
Anti-Bias Education and Trauma Informed Practices Series 2019-2020-continues: next date October 12, 2019
This Early Childhood Education workshop series is open for approved classroom teams.
- September 21, 2019 - Trauma 100
- October 12, 2019 - Self-Care & Practical Strategies
- November 9, 2019 - Living in Diverse Society
- February 1, 2020 - Living in Diverse Society
- March 21, 2020 - Living in Diverse Society
- April 18, 2020 - Living in Diverse Society
This one-day workshop focuses on providing strategies and skills for educators to safely respond to various levels of risk behavior while balancing the responsibilities of care.
Workshop dates are: October 14, 2019, November 1, 2019, November 25, 2019, or January 6, 2020. All workshops will be held at the Marin County Office of Education and cost is $75. Please click here to register for the workshops.
Program Leaders are invited to attend a six-session workshop:
- October 18 - Equity Literacy
- November 8 - Equity Literacy
- January 31 - Equity Literacy
- March 20 - Equity Literacy
- April 17 - Trauma Informed Leadership & Supervision
- May 15 – Inclusion
This evening workshop will cover how to best engage young learners in age-appropriate lessons and unstructured activities that promote development of Math skills. Free to ECEQI and Marin Quality Counts participants, $35 for all others.
Please click here to register.
The Teaching Pyramid Framework is founded on evidence-based practice originally developed by the CSEFEL, authorized by California Department of Education, and aligned with California's Early Learning and Development System.
- Leadership Team - the next workshop date in this series is Thursday, October 24, 2019
- PreK, Early Intervention TK-1st grade - this workshop is being held so participants can attend either Fridays OR The next dates of the workshop series are Friday, October 25, 2019 OR Saturday, October 26, 2019.
For more information, please contact Tanya Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to visit the Marin COE Teaching Pyramid page for more details..
This all-day workshop is designed for all preschool educators. Engage in a workshop that promotes guidance and hands-on training in using science, technology, arts, engineering, and math for all preschool children and classes. Free for ECEQI, PreK3 & Marin Quality Counts participants, $23 for all others. Click here to register for the workshop.