Innovative School Programs
The Marin County Office of Education supports Innovative School Programs, such as academies, pathways, and magnet programs. Support is provided primarily through professional development, developing and maintaining a professional network, and individualized support depending on program needs.
The Marin County Office of Education has provided support to Innovative School Programs on the following:
- Master scheduling
- Articulation agreements
- Funding resources and grant support
- Curriculum and pathway development
- UC "a-g" course approvals
- Teacher credentialing
- Connecting educators with like-minded colleagues at other schools
- Creating meaningful work-based learning experiences for their students
For more information about Innovative School Programs and support provided
by the Marin County Office of Education, please contact Jesse Madsen, firstname.lastname@example.org.