Numerous questions have arisen regarding serving students with disabilities if a school has to close for an extended period of time in order to stop or slow the spread of COVID-19. On March 12, 2020, the U.S. Department of Education issued a document titled Questions and Answers on Providing Services to Children with Disabilities During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Outbreak.
- Department of Education COVID-19 Assessment and Accountability Fact Sheet
- Department of Education Questions and Answers on Providing Services to Children with Disabilities During COVID-19 Outbreak
- Department of Education Suppplemental Fact Sheet Addressing the Risk of COVID-19 in Preschool, Elementary and Secondary Schools While Serving Children with Disabilities
- Department of Education Office for Civil Rights Fact Sheet Addressing the Risk of COVID-19 in Schools While Protecting the Civil Rights of Students
- AB-117 Education finance: average daily attendance and timeline waivers: protective euqipment and cleaning appropriation COVID-19
- CDE COVID-A9 School Closures and Services to Students with Disabilities
- Special Education and Remote Learning