Thank you for your continued interest in substituting and for your work throughout the school year supporting the staff and students within Marin County.
This page is dedicated to our countywide substitutes who are continuously on the substitute list and are not deactivated. If you are currently inactive on the countywide substitute list, please visit the “Reactivating Substitutes” page.
Below you will find information regarding frequently asked questions and the weekly substitute meeting sessions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Back to School Protocols
Mandated Reporter Training (Annual Training) - Keenan
Sexual Harassment Prevention Training - Keenan
Troubleshooting – Keenan Training Videos
Substitute ID’s (Sub ID)
Updating Personal Information/Substituting Preferences
30 Day/20 Day Rule
Expiration Reminders - Credential and TB Clearance
Connecting with the Credentials Analyst
Available Substitute Meetings:
Substitute meetings provide our current substitutes the opportunity to ask questions. Due to recommendations from Public Health, the meetings are available via a phone conference. At this time, we will not be hosting in-person meetings. To schedule a phone conference, visit: https://calendly.com/aridings/weekly-substitute-meeting.
Mondays: 11:00a.m. - 12:00p.m.*
Thursdays: 4:00p.m. - 5:00p.m.*
*Except on holidays and days with scheduled events. See dates below.
Phone conference: https://calendly.com/aridings/weekly-substitute-meeting
- June 2020: 1st, 4th, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25th, and 29th
- July 2020: 9th, 13th, 16th, 20th, 23rd, 27th, and 30th
- August 2020: 3rd, 6th, 10th, 13th, 17th, 20th, 24th, 27th, and 31st
- September 2020: 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, and 28th
- October 2020: 1st, 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, and 29th
- November 2020: 2nd, 9th, 12th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th
- December 2020: 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th, and 17th
- January 2021: 4th, 7th, 11th, 14th, 21st, 25th, and 28th
- February 2021: 1st, 4th, 8th, 11th, 18th, 22nd, and 25th
- March 2021: 1st, 4th, 8th, 11th, 15th, 18th, 22nd, 25th, and 29th
- April 2021: 1st, 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, and 29th
- May 2021: 3rd, 6th, 10th, 13th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 27th
- June 2021: 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th, 17th, 21st, 24th, and 28th
If you would like to schedule an appointment, please visit: Amy Ridings' Calendar.