School to Career Virtual Job Shadow Program
The School to Career Virtual Job Shadow Program consists of Zoom meetings and live guest speakers over six weeks. Participating students will complete a series of career exploration and readiness activities through a guided online platform.
Apply by February 5 - bit.ly/MarinVJS
Highlights of the six-week program:
- Complete career interests and workplace style assessments
- Access to unlimited job shadow and career advice videos*
- Live Zoom meetings twice a week
- Class meetings on Mondays and guest speakers on Wednesdays
- Create a LinkedIn profile and professional resume
- Already have a LinkedIn and/or resume? No problem! We will help you add to it and make it more professional.
- Learn how to search for careers based on current labor market data and reports
- Explore postsecondary options and create a career plan and
- Earn a Virtual Job Shadow Certificate & up to 36 hours of School to Career credit
*Most videos have Spanish subtitles