School to Career Virtual Job Shadow Program
The School to Career Virtual Job Shadow Program consists of Zoom meetings and live guest speakers over six weeks. Participating students will complete a series of career exploration and readiness activities through a guided online platform.
July 12 -23 (Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
Apply now! bit.ly/MarinVJS-HC
Highlights of the two-week program:
- Complete career interests and workplace style assessments
- Access to unlimited job shadow and career advice videos*
- Live Zoom meetings three times a week for two weeks:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- One-hour lessons, followed by one-hour guest speaker sessions
- Create a LinkedIn profile and professional resume
- Already have a LinkedIn and/or resume? No problem! We will help you add to it and make it more professional.
- Learn how to search for careers based on current labor market data and reports
- Explore postsecondary options and create a career plan and
- Earn a Virtual Job Shadow Certificate & up to 36 hours of School to Career credit
*Most videos have Spanish subtitles