Assessment Data is Available
Senate Bill (SB) 98 (Chapter 24, Statutes of 2020) suspended the reporting of state and local indicators on the 2020 California School Dashboard (Dashboard). However, the statute requires that available data that would have been included in the Dashboard are reported on the CDE’s website if they are determined to be valid and reliable. On February 17, 2021 the California Department of Education (CDE) released a New Data Report on DataQuest. Click here for the DataQuest Update Issue #8
The following reports are now available:
2019–20 Four-Year Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rate (ACGR) and Outcome Reports
- Four-Year Adjusted Cohort Graduation Rate
- Four-Year Adjusted Cohort Outcomes
2019–20 Five-Year Cohort Graduation Rates and Outcome Reports
- Five-Year Cohort Graduation Rate
- Five-Year Cohort Outcomes
- Five-Year and Four-Year Cohort Graduation Rate Comparison
2019–20 Suspension Reports
- Suspension Rate
- Suspension Rate (with County, District, or School Data)
- Suspension Count by Most Serious Offense Category
- Suspension Count by Most Serious Offense Category (with County, District, or School Data)
2019–20 Graduation Rate Additional Report
- Combined Four- and Five-Year Rates for Comprehensive High Schools
- One-Year Dashboard Alternative School Status (DASS) Graduation Rates
2019–20 College/Career Indicator Data
- College/Career Indicator (CCI)
Professional Development Opportunities
- Teacher Pride, Reach Wide! The Spahr Center’s Toolkit for LGBTQ+ Inclusive Schools: Workshop for educators, Parent/Guardians and community can be found on the Teach Pride, Reach Wide webpage.
- Equity 2 Transformation (E2T): The next Equity 2 Transformation session with Lori Watson is scheduled for March 16 – 17, 2021 from 1:00pm to 5:00 p.m.. This two- day session is intended for those interested in beginning to deepen their work around the idea of Race and Racism and its impact on students and student learning. Click on this link for more information and/or to register.
- The Color of Law with Richard Rothstein – March 18, 2021 from 10:15 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. This session is open to students, staff, and community and will look at the role American housing policies have across America’s cities that have acted to racially divide communities. Click on this link for more information and/or to register.
- The Cal SAAS Credential Review will be held on March 22, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. This workshop is designed to support district Human Resources (HR) employees and school site principals help navigate Core schedules, STEM/STEAM courses, CTE credentials, and Wheel electives. Participants will learn the latest information for designing master schedules and ensuring educators are properly aligned to their students. Click here to register for this workshop.
- The Marin County Public Schools Teacher Virtual Job Fair will be held on Thursday, March 18, 2021 from 4:30pm- 6:00pm. This event is designed for new and seasoned teachers to make connections with Marin County Public School districts and preschools and learn some tips and tricks about applying for teaching jobs. Click on this link for more information and/or to register.