Tennessee Glen Territory Transfer Petition
The petition for transfer of territory requests that the boundaries of the Sausalito Marin City School District of Marin County, California be transferred to and included within the Mill Valley School District of Marin County, California. The ten parcels, the Tennessee Glen Community, delineated in the petition to be transferred are 400-409 Tennessee Glen Way, Mill Valley, California, 94941 and 401 Headlands Avenue, Mill Valley, California, 94941.
- 10/26/2022 - Petition Submitted to the County Registrar of Voters
- 10/26/2022 - Certificate of Petition Verification Received from the Marin County Registrar of Voters
- 12/5/2022 - Public Hearing in Mill Valley School District
- 12/12/2022 - Public Hearing in Sausalito Marin City School District
- TBD - Marin County Committee on School District Organization decision to approve or deny
- Monday, December 5, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Mill Valley School District, Board Room (411 Sycamore Avenue, Mill Valley, CA 94941)
- Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 6:00 pm
Sausalito Marin City School District, Library (200 Phillips Drive, Marin City, CA 94965)
PUBLIC COMMENT FORM
The Marin County Committee on School District Organization welcomes statements from the public via the Public Comment Form. Submitted comments will be shared with the County Committee prior to each public hearing and will be available to the County Committee during the analysis of the petition. All communications regarding the Marin County Committee on School District Organization process, whether submitted directly to the County Committee or the Marin County Office of Education or through the website, are public records and as such will be available to the County Committee members and the public generally.