Course Title: Start Smart: Business Planning Class
Location: via Zoom. Link to be provided to accepted applicants.
Dates: March 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 and April 6, 20, 27
Start Smart: Business Planning Class Flyer - English - Spanish
Times: 4:30pm - 6:00pm
Age Group: High School Students
Description: This eight-week program is designed to help high school students understand how to start a business and get into the entrepreneurship mindset. Following the Business Model Canvas as a visual guide, students will walk away with a pitch deck for a business plan and steps to implement their plan right away.
Specifically, students will gain these skills:
• Strategic goal setting including determining your vision, mission, and action steps for success
• Marketing tips and techniques to hone in your target clients
• Methods to create your PNLs and calculate your breakeven points
• Tips to manage operations and day-to-day flow
• Accountability and overcoming mindset blocks
---------> Apply by February 17, 2023 here: http://bit.ly/startsmartapp
About the Instructor:
Laurie Zerga has advised companies of all sizes on how to double sales in as little as three to six months using marketing and sales strategies. She brings over 20 years of corporate background and experience growing her own company, Chef-K Inc. to an international presence.