The Marin Regional Occupational Program offers entry-level and advanced career technical education courses for high school students and adults. ROP is administered by the Marin County Office of Education. The classes provide both entry level and advanced career technical education that enables students to enter the job market, upgrade existing skills, or transfer to more advanced training. There is no fee for high school students. Moderate fees are charged for adults.
ROP classes are project-based and may be taken for consecutive semesters. Several classes have articulation agreements with the College of Marin or receive “a-g” credit for the UC/CSU system. Students may obtain more information by consulting with their school counselors or by contacting the ROP office at (415) 499-5860.
CTE PROGRAMS OPERATED BY MARIN ROP
- Automotive Technology at Terra Linda High School and Tamalpais High School
- Car Appreciation and Preservation Program (CAPP) at Terra Linda High School
- Construction Technology at Redwood High School and Terra Linda High School
- Digital Audio at Strawberry Hill Music (Novato)
- Educational Pathways at Terra Linda High School
- Intro to Building & Construction Trades at the Marin CTE Center, located on the Terra Linda High School campus
- Medical Assisting at Terra Linda High School
- XR Marin at XR Marin (Novato)