- Superintendents' Day Report
- Marin County Superintendents' Resources
- School District Forums
- 2015 - 2016
- August 2015
- September 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015
- December 2015
- January 2016
- February 2016
- March 2016
- April 2016
- Business Services
- Career Technical Education
- College and Career Readiness
- Early Childhood Education
- Education Services
- Emergency Preparation
- Foster Youth
- Health and Wellness
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Safe Schools
- School Boards
- SchoolsRule Marin
- Special Education/SELPA
- Special Interest
- June 2016
April 6, 2016 - The Superintendent and Trustee Dinner is being held at College of Marin from 5:30-8:00 p.m. on April 6th.
Marinovators - MCSBA Reception hosted by MCSBA Executive Committee - April 30th 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Come and join us between 11:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. for light refreshments and to network with other Trustees
Marin County School Boards Association (MCSBA) presents a Bond and Parcel Tax Forum | Monday, May 2, 2016 | 6:00-7:30 p.m. | Marin County Office of Education
CA Voting Rights Act (CVRA)
We have been in contact with a consultant and an attorney who specializes in the CVRA and have identified next steps according to particular district groupings.
- Two districts identified with large minority populations (San Rafael City Schools and Novato)
- Shoreline's trustees are already elected by area.
- All other districts are grouped together as feeder districts into the Tamalpais Union High School District.
Step #1: NDC performs Demographics Analysis Summary
National Demographics Corporation's initial demographics and elections summary compile the demographics of a jurisdiction, its election history, and study. The quotes below provide test maps and give the jurisdiction a sense of what might be possible.
- San Rafael High: $5,500
- Novato Unified: $4,500
- Tamalpais Union High: $5,500
- Nicasio Elementary: $500
- Bolinas-Stinson Union Elementary: $1,250
- Lagunitas Elementary: $1,250
- Ross Elementary: $1,250
- Kentfield Elementary: $2,000
- Larkspur Elementary: $2,000
- Reed Union Elementary: $2,000
- Sausalito Elementary: $2,000
- Mill Valley Elementary: $3,500
- Ross Valley Elementary: $3,500
Step #2: Demographics debriefing with National Demographics Corp. to review summary.
While there is not cost for a debriefing by phone and/or web conference there is a cost for In-person debriefings at $2,500 per meeting day. If multiple debrief meetings were scheduled in one day, the $2,500 could be divided among the various jurisdictions.