- Superintendents' Day Report
- Marin County Superintendents' Resources
- School District Forums
- June 2016
- Business Services
- Career Technical Education
- College and Career Readiness
- Early Childhood Education
- Education Services
- Foster Youth
- Health and Wellness
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Safe Schools
- School Boards
- SchoolsRule Marin
- Special Education/SELPA
- Special Interest
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- Superintendent's References
- Ken Lippi - Assistant Superintendent
- Raquel Rose – Assistant Superintendent
- Terena Mares – Deputy Superintendent
- September 2015
Professional Development Opportunities
The final meeting of this four series seminars will focus on: the human side of change, Next-Generation systems, and Instruction by Design.
Carl Corbin of School & College Legal Services will present "Elementary Focus". Topics of discussion are: English Learner Terms Redefined; Sexual Health Education; Dyslexia; Foster Youth; Homeless; Categorical Programs; Educator Effectiveness Funds; SB277 Personal Belief Exemption
A workshop supporting substitute teachers in the development of effective classroom instructional skills and positive learning experiences for students.
Candidates attend the Stanford support sessions at MCOE.
Topics include, but not limited to, Google Docs/Drives, Sites, Gmail, Calendar, Chrome Browser and a review of educational apps.
The Buck Institute for Education and the Marin County Office of Education offer three opportunities: PBL Institutes 101 and 201; Instructional Coaching Academy; Leadership Academy for Administrators.