- Superintendents' Day Report
- Marin County Superintendents' Resources
- School District Forums
- 2014 - 2015
- September 2014
- October 2014
- November 2014
- December 2014
- January 2015
- February 2015
- March 2015
- April 2015
- May 2015
- June 2015
Health and Wellness - Required Immunizations
Required Immunizations - Don't Forget to Follow-up on Conditional Entrants
Students are required to have certain immunizations prior to admission to school or child care in California unless they have a valid documented exemption. Students may be admitted conditionally if they:
- Have documentation of a temporary medical exemption to immunization in accordance with California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 17, Section 6050, or
- Are younger than 18 months and have met all the requirements for admission but are required to receive additional vaccine doses as they become older (CCR, Title 17, Section 6020, Table 1), or
- Have received some but not all required immunization doses and are not due for any required vaccine dose at the time of entry per CCR, Title 17, Section 6035, Table 2. Please note that all due doses must be received before admission of a pupil and may not be delayed for conditional admission.
Continued attendance after conditional admission depends upon receipt of the remaining required doses within the schedule outlined in CCR, Title 17, Section 6035, Table 2. Records must be reviewed every 30 days until that pupil has received all required immunizations. Any immunizations received subsequent to conditional admission shall be entered in the pupil's immunization record.
Click here for our FAQs on conditional admission. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.