- Welcome to Education Services
- Core Learning
- Early Childhood Education
Grants and Initiatives
- Classified School Employee Teacher Credentialing Grant
- College Access and Student Success
- CLIC - History Social Science Community of Practice
- NOAA - BWET Grant "Marin's Ocean & Bay Backyard"
- SSAE & ATLAS (Advancing Teaching & Learning in the Arts and Sciences) Grant
- Professional Development
- Teacher Induction
- Professional Development Workshop Resources
- MCOE Forum
Marin Science Pathway
If you are looking for new ways to bring science to life in your 3rd grade classroom, get involved with The Science Pathway Program, a comprehensive set of environmental education programs that enrich student learning through direct experiences with the habitats and animals of Marin County.
Organizations: Aquarium of the Bay, The Marine Mammal Center, NatureBridge, Slide Ranch, Wildcare, Marin Municipal Water District, The Zero Waste Schools Program