Job Openings

Position Open: Substitute Teachers and Paraeducators for Alternative Education

We are in need of substitute teachers and paraeducators. Our district is the Marin County Office of Education - you will need to register with them first in order to be in our substitute pool. 

For Substitute Teaching - If you haven't done so, you will need to be registered in the Countywide Substitute Pool. You can specify for which programs you would like to cover. If you are a returning substitute teacher, please connect with Amy Ridings to make sure all your paperwork is completed.

For more information, please visit the Personnel Website

For Substitute Paraeducator - If you are not already a substitute paraeducator for MCOE, you will need to apply via Edjoin. The application will be submitted for the department of Alternative Education and Special Education. You may specify if you would like to be available for both or one. If you are a returning substitute paraeducator, please connect with Amy Ridings to make sure all your paperwork is completed.

To view the job posting, please visit the Edjoin Posting

 If your applications are set to go and would like to be on our list of substitute (we will communicate with you first about availability before using frontline) - please call our office at 415-491-0581 or send an e-mail at

For any questions in regards to your status or credentialing please contact or call (415) 499-5863. You can also schedule a meeting with the Credential Analyst via Calendly

 You may also like to look at positions available with the Marin County Office of Education Job Seeker.